Rules of Membership
Members shall strictly observe the below rules and memberships may be revoked by members of staff at any point without notice.
– Members shall not consume their own food and drink anywhere on site. The sale of food and drinks supports the entire operation of The Covent Garden Social Club and we ask that members support us.
– Above the Arts Members Bar & Covent Garden Cocktail Bar both have limited capacity and we strictly enforce only 3 guests per member
– Members are able to reserve a table in the Covent Garden Cocktail Club and must do this in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Groups & large bookings are possible but must be booked as a private event. For Above the Arts Members Bar Hires: email email@example.com
For Covent Garden Cocktail Club Hires: email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Once your application has been processed you will be granted temporary membership 24 hours after your application.
– Full Membership will be only approved by a select committee of Covent Garden Social Club Management who meet at least once a week to review all memberships. If you fail to meet the criteria, your membership will be revoked.
– You must be a member of Covent Garden Social Club, or a valid ticket holder to the date of that specific performance in order to access the bars and order alcoholic beverages.
Please sign up 24 hours before your booking